🠈 Ross Aviation 🠊
Ross Aviation is a Denver based Fixed Base Operator (FBO) that was established by Jeff Ross in 1992.
A Fixed Base Operator is the company that manages the airport. The company claims to have operated 25 airports throughout the years but lists only 14 locations.
Jeff Ross is a partner in CapEx, L.P. which is a $60 million private equity firm.
This is a list of corporate events found in its newsfeed:
- 2016: Ross, with the help of KSL Capital, acquired 6 FBOs (Westchester County Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, Scottsdale Airport, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, and Fresno Yosemite International Airport) .
- 2016: Ross acquired the AirFlite FBO located at the Long Beach Airport in Ca.
- 2018: Ross acquired the ownership and operation of Alaska Aerofuel in Fairbanks.
- 2019: Ross acquired Rectrix Aviation which had five FBOs (BED - Boston; ORH - Worcester, BAF Westfield, HYA Hyannis (HYA), and SRQ Sarasota).
- 2019: Ross purchase the Owens Roberts International Airport (MWCR) FBO on Grand Cayman Island from Island Air.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next