🠈 Alterra Mountain Company 🠊
Alterra Mountain Company
Alterra Mountain Company is a hospitality company owns and develops ski resorts.
The company was created in 2017 by a partnership between KSL Capital Partners and Aspen/Snowmass. It has since acquired Interwest which developed ski resorts. This is a lifestyle video about the company.
These are a few of the properties owned by the resort.
- Big Bear Mountain is located in Big Bear Lake, California
- Blue Mountain is located in Collingwood, Ontario
- Crystal Mountain Resort is located in Enumclaw, Washington
- Deer Valley is located Park City, Utah
- June Mountain is located in June Lake, California
- Mammoth Mountain is located in Mammoth Lakes, California
- Snowshoe is located in Snowshoe, West Virginia
- Solitude Mountain Resort is located in the Salt Lake County, Utah.
- Squaw Valley / Alpine Meadows is located in Olympic Valley, California
- Alpine Meadows is adjacent to Squaw Valley in California.
- Steamboat Resort is located in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Stratton Mountain is located in Vermont.
- Snow Summit is located in Big Bear Lake, California
- Tremblant is located in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec
- Winter Park Resort is located in Winter Park, Colorado
We are the Mountains from Alterra Mountain Company on Vimeo.
This section lists transactions that I encounter in my research about communities in the mountain west.
- 2010: KSL acquired Squaw Valley.
- 2017: KSL and Aspen acquired Interwest.
- 2017: the partnership acquired Mammoth Resorts and Deer Valley.
- 2018: The partnership created Alterra Mountain Company as a holding company for its resort assets.
- 2018: Alterra acquired Solitude Ski Area.
- 2018: Alterra acquired Crystal Mountain Resort
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next