🠈 CorePower Yoga 🠊
CorePower is the largest chain of yoga studios. The company was founded in 2002 by Trevor Tice with money he gained from the sale of TechPartner International. The video shows people doing yoga while holding weights.
CorePower Yoga: Move Yourself from CorePower Yoga on Vimeo.
This section lists events related to CorePower. The company was founded with funds from Tech Partner International. I could not find info on TPI. SEC Report says that TPI specialized in outsourcing companies to off shore entities.
- 2001: Trevor Tice sold Tech Partner International.
- 2002: Tice founded CorePower Yoga.
- 2006: Trevor Tice found dead in San Diego home. It appears he was drunk and on prescription medicine. He slipped and hit his head.
- 2013: L Catterton made a significant investment in CorePower.
- 2019: TSG Consumer Products acquired CorePower from Catterton.
- Denver Post - Death of CorePower Yoga Founder (Drawn 9/17/2019)
- PE Hub - TSG acquires CorePower (Drawn 9/17/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Fitness: CorePower Yoga
- Boulder Color - Fitness: CorePower Yoga
- Colorado Springs Color - Fitness: CorePower Yoga
- Denver Color - Yoga / Meditation: CorePower Yoga
- Fort Collins Color - Fitness: CorePower Yoga
- Salt Lake Sites - Yoga / Martial Arts: CorePower Yoga
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next