Denver Color: Dining
The web is full of hungry souls. Smart restaurants have learned that the web attracts diners in droves. A restaurant need only a simple site that lists the location and menu and the hungry web surfers will come calling. These are links to Denver area restaurants. This is a new site, and it will take awhile to populate the directory...please feel free to add links to local sites.
- Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant (*)
Iamorada Fish Company, by Bass Pro Shops, specializes in fresh seafood. Site includes a menue and offers gift certificates.
- GraceFull Cafe (gracefullcafe.com)
The GraceFull Cafe is a community cafe in downtown Littleton.
- Village Inn (Profile)
Village Inn is a chain of Restaurants that started in Denver and has locations along the Front Range. They serve home-style food and are noted for their all day breakfast and selection of pies.
- Restaurant.com (merchant profile)
Restaurant.com has half off gift certificates for restaurants in Denver. It is a good way to learn about new restaurants, while saving your dining dollars.
- Mimi's Cafe (Profile)
Mimi's Cafe is a upscale family style restaurant serving a healthy comfort food.
- Perkins Restaurant and Bakery (www.perkinsrestaurants.com)
Perkins has mulitple restaurants in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Vesta Dipping Grill (www.vestagrill.com) - review
The Vesta Dipping Grill at 1822 Blake Street in LoDo features food and sauces in an exciting and unique atmosphere.
- Solera Restaurant in Denver (www.solerarestaurant.com)
Provides Delightful Dining
- Sambuca Restaurant (www.sambucarestaurant.com)
A modern supper club featuring candle lit tables, upholstered booths and live music.
- Heidi's Brooklyn Deli (heidisbrooklyndeli.com)
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner - a Taste of New York in Denver, Co
- Hard Rock Cafe (www.hardrock.com)
The Hard Rock Cafe offers dining in a rock and roll environment.
- CityGrille (www.citygrille.com) - review
Home of Denver's Best Burger!
- Chopper's Sports Grill (www.chopperssportsgrill.com) - review
Your Home Away From Home for Sports in the Cherry Creek area.
- Buckhorn Exchange (buckhorn.com) - review
Denver's oldest restaurant has been serving up a unique menu of wild game and steak in a rustic elegant, old west atmosphere for over 100 years.
- Cafe Paprika! (www.cafepaprika.com)
A Moroccan cafe in Aurora.
- Bistro VendÃ´me (www.bistrovendome.com)
Named for Place VendÃ´me in Paris, this restaurant in Larimer Square features the cooking of Chef Eric Roeder.
- The Original Pancake House (www.ophdenver.com)
Locations at the Denver Tech Center and Cherry Creek.
- Fleming's Steak House and Wine Bar (Profile)
Located at 191 Inverness Drive West in Englewood, Co.
- Rodizio Grill (Profile)
Rodizio's offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats nightly. Exotic salads and authentic Brazilian desserts abound.
- Rioja Restaurant (www.riojadenver.com)
Chef Jennifer Jasinski's contemporary restaurant featuring a menu inspired by Mediterranean ingredients and influenced by local and seasonal products. Restaurant is at 1431 Larimer Street.
- Ted's Montana Grill (www.tedsmontanagrill.com)
Steak house founded by Ted Turner and George McKerrow, Jr. They have locations in Larimer Square, Aurora, Littleton, Lakewood and Westminster.
- Outback Steakhouse (Profile)
Outback Steakhouse has locations throughout the Denver Metro area.
- Wazee Supper Club (www.wazeesupperclub.com)
Since 1974, the Wazee Supper Club, with its classic urban atmosphere, has earned favor with artists, politicians, architects, theater-goers, entertainers, businessmen,
- AppaloosaGrill (www.appaloosagrill.com)
Located near the Denver Pavilions on downtown's 16th Street Mall at Welton Street, Appaloosa attracts a diverse mix of diners. Former Wynkoop Chef Tim Erwin offers a menu to match.
- The Cherry Cricket (www.cherrycricket.com)
Food that's way too good for a bar this fun.
- Olive Garden (Profile)
The Olive Garden is a member of the Darden Restaurant Group. They have locations throughout the Denver area.
- 1515 Restaurant (www.1515restaurant.com) - review
The Contemporary American Cuisine, includes buffalo steak, beef tenderloin, lamb rack, and the freshest seafood on the market.
- Spicy Pickle (www.spicypickle.com)
The spicy pickle serves sandwiches made from quality meats and Italian artisan breads.
- Jimmy John's (Profile)
Gourmet Sandwich shop with mulitple locations in the Denver Metro area.
- The Avenue Grill (www.avenuegrill.com)
The Avenue Grill is located on restaurant row in the heart of Uptown Denver.
- Morton's, The Steakhouse (www.mortons.com)
Steakhouse, they currently show locations at 1710 Wynkoop St. and in the DTC.
- The Golden Corral (Profile)
The Golden Corral offers family style dining, catering and banquet facilities.
- SAME Café (www.soallmayeat.org) - review
So All May Eat is a cafe offering quality organic food on a pay what you can afford basis.
- Racines (www.racinesrestaurant.com)
Racines Restaurant is located at 650 Sherman Street in the Cherry Creek district. The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and serves dinner through to the late night.
- The Cheesecake Factory (Profile)
The Cheesecake Factory has locations at the Tabor Center and in Park Meadows.
- The Broker Restaurant (www.thebrokerrestaurant.com)
The Broker Restaurant offers fine dining from their location at 821 17th Street.
- Mercury Cafe (mercurycafe.com)
At 2199 California, the Mercury Cafe offers fresh organic food in a setting that features live music, dancing and community events.
- Le Peep Restaurant (Profile)
Le Peep is a rapidly expanding resaurant chain offering fresh foods from multiple locations in the Denver Metro.
- Noodles and Company (Profile) - review
Noodles is a rapidly expanding chain offering fresh, fast organic foods.
- Dubbel Dutch (www.dubbeldutchdenver.com)
A Dutch style deli at 4974 Lowell Boulevard offers sandwiches, salad and Dutch groceries.
- International House of Pancakes (Profile)
IHOP is a franchise offering fresh breakfast items served throughout the day along with select lunch and dinner items. You will find multiple IHOP restaurants in the Denver Metro.
- Hickory House Ribs (www.hickoryhouseribs.com)
A rib house with restaurants in Parker and Aspen.
- White Fence Farm (www.whitefencefarm.com) - review
White Fence Farm is a dining experience in Lakewood, Colorado. See the review for a video by Colorado Restaurant Connection.
- Annie's Cafe (www.annies-cafe.com) - review
Annie's is a hometown diner at 3100 East Colfax.
- The Melting Pot (Profile)
The Melting Pot serves fondue at 2707 West Main in Littleton.
- Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs (bikerjimsdogs.com)
Biker Jim offers gourmet dogs from his restaurant at 2148 Larimer street along with a cart and truck which travel about. The site offers catering.
- Continental Deli (www.continentalsausage.com)
The Continental Deli at 250 Steele Street in Cherry Creek serves Continental Sausage.
- Wild Eggs (www.wildeggs.com)
Wild Eggs serves breakfast at 300 East Alameda Avenue.
- The Inventing Room (inventing-room.com) - review
The Inventing Room offers desserts frozen in nitrogen and other fun food experiences including Miracle Fruit.
- Highland Tap & Burger (highlandtapdenver.com)
A restaurant at 2219 West 32nd Avenue in Denver.
- The Egg and I (Profile)
Founded in Fort Collins in 1987, The Egg and I Restaurant serves breakfast and lunch from multiple locations in the Denver Metro.
- Texas Roadhouse (Profile)
The Texas Roadhouse is a western themed steakhouse with multiple locations in the Denver Metro.
- Denny's Diner (Profile)
Denny's, America's Diner, has multiple locations in the Denver Metro. They serve breakfast throughout the day and offer along with a traditional lunch and dinner menu.
- Breakfast Inn (breakfastindenver.com)
Breakfast Inn is a family restaurant at 6135 East Evans Avenue.
- The Buckhorn Exchange (buckhornexchange.com)
The Buckhorn Exchange is a steakhouse at 10th and Osage.
- The Corner Office (thecornerofficedenver.com)
The Corner Office, a member of Sage Restaurant Group, is located at 1401 Curtis Street.
- The Second Home Kitchen (secondhomedenver.com)
The Second Home Kitchen is a restaurant and bar operated by the Sage Restaurant group in Cherry Creek.
- Citron Bistro (www.citronbistro.com)
Citron Bistro offers fine dining and catering services at 3535 South Yosemite Street.
- East Side Kosher Deli (www.eastsidekosherdeli.com)
The East Side Kosher Deli has grown from a small neighborhood deli to a 20,000 square foot facility East of Cherry Creek serving Kosher foods to seven states.
- Randolph's (www.randolphsdenver.com)
Randolph's Restaurant serves Contemporary American cuisine in a comfortable, yet elegant atmosphere at 1776 in the Uptown/Capitol Hill area.
- Steuben's Restaurant Uptown (www.steubens.com)
Steuben's is a Denver restaurant recreating American Regional Classics at 523 East 17 Avenue.
- Vita (www.vitadenver.com)
Vita offers fine modern American dining at 1575 Boulder Street in Denver.
- Wash Park Grille (www.washparkgrille.com)
Wash Park Grille offers fine dining, private rooms and live music at 1096 S. Gaylord Street.
- Eat Street (eatstreet.com)
EatStreet is a national site that allows you to order take out or delivery online at participating local restaurants.
- Kona Grill (Profile)
Kona Grill offers fast casual dining with a location in Cherry Creek Mall at 3000 East 1st Ave.
- Kevin Taylor Restaurant Group (www.ktrg.net)
The Kevin Taylor Restaurant Group has information on the chef owned restaurants created by Kevin Taylor including the Limelight Super Club, Palettes and Rouge.
- Rusty Bucket (www.myrustybucket.com)
Rusty Bucket has a location at 14613 Orchard Parkway in
- Pita Pit (Profile)
Pita Pit offers fresh sandwiches at 1181 W 120th Ave in Westminster.
- White Fence Farm (whitefencefarmco.com)
White Fence Farm offers country fare, a petting zoo and live entertainment at
7685 West 88th Avenue in
- Bitto Bistro (www.bittobistro.com)
The Bitto Bistro at 14697 Delaware Street in Westminster features a wine bar, cheese and catering.
- Freddy's Frozen Custard (Profile)
Freddy's offers frozen custard and steakburgers.
- True Food Kitchen (Profile)
True Food Kitchen serves whole foods at the peak of freshness. The Denver restaurant is located at 2800 East 2nd Avenue.
- North Italia Restaurant (Profile)
North Italia Restaurant serves cuisine based on the flavors of Northern Italy. The Denver restaurant is located at 190 Clayton Lane in the Cherry Creek District.
- Red Lobster (Profile)
Red Lobster serves seafoods from multiple locations in the Denver Metro.
- LongHorn Steakhouse (Profile)
LongHorn has steakhouses at 100 E 120th Avenue in Northglen and 9625 East County Line Road in Centennial.
- Ruby Tuesday (Profile)
Ruby Tuesday is a bar/diner combination with multiple restaurants in the Denver area.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill (Profile)
Carrabba's, by Bloomin' Brands, offers Italian food at 14760 W Colfax Avenue, 2088 S Abilene Street and 2088 S Abilene Street.
- Bonefish Grill (Profile)
Bonefish Grill, by Bloomin' Brands, serves seafood at 14770 West Colfax.
- Cracker Barrel (Profile)
Cracker Barrel offers southern style food and hospitality at 350 W 120th Avenue in Northglenn.
- Dave and Buster's (Profile)
Dave and Buster's offers a combination of dining and entertainment with locations at 2000 S Colorado Boulevard and 10667 Westminster Boulevard.
- Joe's Crab Shack (Profile)
Joe's Crab Shack, by Landry's, serves Cajun style cuisine in a casual setting. They have locations at 14025 East Evans in Aurora and 8911 N Yates in Westminster.
- Landry's Seafood Restaurant (Profile)
Landry's serves Gulf Coast seafood at 7209 S. Clinton St. in Englewood.
- Morton's the Steakhouse (Profile)
Morton's has a steakhouse at 1745 Wazee Street in Denver.
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (Profile)
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse has locations at 707 15th Street in Denver and 7001 E. Belleview Avenue in Denver.
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group (Profile)
Brio Tuscan Grille has locations at 2500 East 1st Avenue in Denver and at Park Meadows in Lone Tree.
Category Hits 25372
*This is an affiliate link.