🠈 Broe Investment Group 🠊
Broe Investment Group
The Broe Investment is a financial firm with a diversified portfolio that includes Real Estate, energy investments and a large private railroad company.
Below is a timeline of select events in this family of companies:
- 1972: Pat Broe established a real estate investment firm in Denver.
- 1985: Broe acquired the Country Club Towers and Gardens apartments in Denver.
- 1986: Broe and investors purchased the Great Western Railway from Great Western Sugar to create OmniTRAX.
- 1988: Broe purchased 50 South Steele in Denver. They renovated in 2012.
- 1991: OmniTRAX acquired the shortline railroads: CWPS, CRL, MJ, NSR, KSW, WICT, and GWRC
- 1991: OmniTRAX divested WICT and merged CWP&S with CRL. merged into one railroad, CRL
- 1993: OmniTRAX purchased PNR from BNSF.
- 1994: OmniTRAX extended GWR to Fort Collins, Co.
- 1996: OmniTRAX extended GWR to Greeley, Co.
- 1997: OmniTRAX acquired HBRY, CTRW, along with the Port of Churchill and Churchill Marine Tank Farm.
- 2004: OmniTRAX acquired KFR and leased ATN and FCR leased from CSXT.
- 2004: Broe acquired 1700 Broadway for $34 million adn sold the complex in 2013 for $98 million.
- 2005: OmniTRAX acquired GFRR, IR, NKCR and North American RailNet.
- 2007: Broe built luxury apartments at 216/252 Clayton Street in Cherry Creek.
- 2011: OmniTRAX acquired Stockton Terminal & Eastern Railroad (STE).
- 2012: Broe renovated the 1801 Skyline Apartments in Denver.
- 2014: OmniTRAX acquired Sand Springs Railway Company of Tulsa, Ok.
- 2014: OmniTRAX began operating Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway (BRG).
- 2015-2017: Broe constructs Country Club Tower II in Denver.
- 2016: OmniTRAX acquired Heart of Texas Railroad which it renamed to Central Texas & Colorado River Railway (CTXR).
- 2016: OmniTRAX sand terminals in Montana and Texas from Terracor Group.
- Denver Real Estate - Broe Building (Drawn 5/6/2019)
- Denver Color - Apartments: Broe Apartments
- Denver Color - Apartments: Country Club Towers I and II
- Denver Color - Apartments: Country Club Towers and Gardens
- Denver Color - Apartments: Skyline 1801
- Fort Collins Color - Technology: Great Western Industrial Park
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next