🠈 Pak Mail 🠊
Pak Mail is a franchise system offering shipping, mailboxes and printing services.
The company was acquired by Annex Brands which owns AIM Mail Centers, Annex Copy Center, Handle With Care Packaging Store, Navis Pack & Ship, Pak Mail Locations, Parcel Plus, PostalAnnex+, and Sunshine Pack & Ship.
The search page on the Annex Brands site shows all the store locations.
PakMail was acquired by Annex Brands. This section provides the corporate history from the point of view of Annex Brands.
- 1985: Jack Lentz established Postal Annex+, Inc and began franchising the next year.
- 2006: Postal Annex+ acquired Sunshine Pack & Ship® of Florida.
- 2007: The holding company changed its name to Annex Brands.
- 2007: Annex acquired Handle With Care Packaging Store® chain.
- 2011: Annex Brands acquired the franchise system of Navis Pack & Ship®.
- 2011: Annex acquired AIM Mail Center® which had 62 stores.
- 2014: Annex acquired Parcel Plus® which had 28 stores.
- 2012: Annex launched the Annex Copy Center brand.
- 2016: Annex acquired Pak Mail Centers of America, Inc. in April, 2016 which had 307 centers at the time.
History of Pak Mail Centers
- 1984: Johnny Wilson founded Pak Mail in Aurora, Colorado.
- 1989: Donald P. Kelly who had recently sold Esmark to Beatrice for $2.6 billion invested in the firm and created Pak Mail Holdings.
- Coconino County - Business: Pak Mail
- Phoenix Color - Business: Pak Mail
- Pima County - Business: AIM Mail Centers and Pak Mail
- Boulder Color - Printing: Pak Mail, Postal Annex and AIM Mail Centers
- Colorado Springs Color - Business: Pak Mail, Postal Annex+ and Navis Pack and Ship
- Denver Color - Printing: Pak Mail & Annex Brands
- Salt Lake Sites - Shipping: Navis Pack and Ship
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next