<== Site of the Week for 2018-11-15 ==>
Fentress Architects is a Denver based design firm founded by Curtis W. Fentress in 1980. The company has been involved in numerous high rise and civic construction projects around the globe.
This is a video about the design of the Denver International Airport.
Denver International Airport by Fentress Architects from Fentress Architects on Vimeo.
Wikipedia listed the following notable projects:
- Denver International Airport Main Passenger Terminal
- Incheon International Airport Passenger Terminal in Seoul, South Korea.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Master Plan and International Terminal
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport Terminal 2 Redevelopment
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Central Terminal Expansion.
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport.
- Sacramento International Airport.
- Doha International Airport (Tower), Doha, Qatar
- Ralph L. Carr Judicial Center in Denver, Colorado.
- California Department of Education Headquarters in Sacramento, California.
- City of Oakland Administration Buildings in Oakland, California.
- Clark County Government Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Colorado State Capitol Renovations in Denver, Colorado.
- Jefferson County Government Center in Golden, Colorado.
- Regional Transportation Center and Flood Control District Headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Sacramento City Hall.
- San Joaquin County Administration Building in Stockton, California.
Commercial Office & Mixed-Use
- Arraya Class A Office Tower in Kuwait City, Kuwait -- World's 4th tallest building completed in 2009
- Baitek, Kuwait City.
- Dubai Mixed-Use Towers in United Arab Emirates
- Kuwait Business Town in Al Sharq, Kuwait
- 1999 Broadway, Denver, Colorado, USA
- 421 Broadway, Denver, Colorado, USA
- Gulf Canada Resources Limited building in Denver, Colorado.
- JD Edwards & Co Corporate Campus in Denver, Colorado.
- UniSource Energy Tower in Tucson, Arizona.
- Palazzo Verdi Mixed-Use in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Green Square Complex, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Army Visitor & Education Center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody, Wyoming.
- Draper National History Museum and Whitney Gallery in Cody, Wyoming.
- Museum of Science in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Museum of Western Art - The Navarre in Denver, Colorado.
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum Expansion and Renovation in Oklahoma City
- National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, Virginia.
- National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson, Wyoming.
- Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine in La Jolla, California, USA
- David E. Skaggs Research Center in Boulder, Colorado.
- Natural Resources Building in Olympia, Washington.
- University of Colorado Denver (UCD), Anschutz Medical Campus, Research Complex I
- UCDHSC, Anschutz Medical Campus, Research Complex II, Aurora, Colorado, USA
- Arvada Center Expansion in Arvada, Colorado
- Colorado Convention Center and Phase II Expansion in Denver, Colorado.
- Eccles Conference Center and Peery's Egyptian Theatre in Ogden.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver
- Palm Springs Convention Center Expansion in Palm Springs, California.
- Pasadena Conference Center Expansion
- Santa Fe Conference Center.
- Tennyson Center for Children in Denver.
- Denver Academy High School
- Mathematics Building & Gemmill Engineering Library at the University of Colorado in Boulder.
- Humanities Gateway at University of California, Irvine.
Hotel & Residential
- One Polo Creek in Denver
- One Wynkoop Plaza in Denver
- Palmetto Bay Plantation in Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Tritch Building Renovation into Courtyard by Marriott in Denver.
- Watermark Luxury Residences, Denver, Colorado, USA